Communities of Practice
The OSA team has previously supported communities of practice, to enable collaboration and mentoring opportunities, sharing of resources developed by agencies (for example, EDRMS tips and tricks), and discussion around everyday challenges.
We are currently reviewing the communities of practice to ensure we deliver the best value service to our clients. If you are interested in attending or have any suggestions for topics you would like to see covered in a community of practice forum, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian Society of Archivists (ASA)
- Records and Information Professionals Australasia (RIMPA)
- Council of Australasian Archives and Records Authorities (CAARA)
- Australasian Digital Recordkeeping Initiative (ADRI)
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- International Council on Archives (ICA)
- Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM)
Tasmanian Government Organisations
Australasian archives and records organisations
A range of recordkeeping resources are available in other jurisdictions. These resources may provide useful references for Tasmanian government organisations, but should not be implemented before contacting us to ensure that they meet Tasmanian legislative and policy requirements. Please contact us to discuss any materials sourced from our counterparts before use.